[Matroska-users] just a question about how to install.....

overpowering salami i_suck_at_this at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 02:28:24 CEST 2004

how do i get this to work on my computer i got windows 98 se and i cannot
get the mkv files to work most of your help questions do not help and im
utterly confused im no computer expert... i do not know how to install this
thing and make it work ive used lazy mans guide but that doesnt help and ive
downloaded lazy man's mkv pack at this website
http://ld-anime.faireal.net/guide/mkv-eng. i don't know what else to do if
possible can you send me a walkthrough with everything i need and what I
need to do to play mkv files

thanks for your time
-={sig}=-