[Matroska-users] Website

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Aug 14 08:33:55 CEST 2004

Sa some of you have seen, the website is still being cleaned and we're
almost done (at least from the navigation and design point of view, the
content is not always up to date). We also have automatic handling of
language pages when available (thanks to the Apache negotiation module).
And sometimes you can link on some flags to see another language of yours.

I think we are really missing some pages in japanese here ! Japan is the
second country for visits on Matroska websites after France/USA. So at
least the homepage should be translated, as it's the only page that
exists in all languages we support... Does anyone know someone who could
translate this page for us ? And maybe take some time once in a while to
translate other pages too ?

thx