[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.8.8 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Apr 23 19:45:02 CEST 2004
here's another release of mkvtoolnix. Bug fixes all over the place this
time, but nothing major like 'erases your precious movie collection' ;)
The Windows binaries:
The packages for RedHat/FedoraCore and SuSE are being built at the
moment and will be available on the mkvtoolnix homepage shortly.
Here's the ChangeLog since 0.8.7:
2004-04-23 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.8.8.
* mkvtoolnix now depends on libebml 0.7.0 and libmatroska 0.7.0.
2004-04-21 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvinfo: bug fix: mkvinfo was forcing libmatroska not to handle
unknown elements and crashed on those.
2004-04-15 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: When adding Matroska files the video track's
display dimensions are displayed as well.
2004-04-13 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: new feature: Implemented reading AAC from AVIs.
2004-04-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The Flac packetizer was accessing
uninitialized memory resulting in a crash on Windows.
* avilib: bug fix: Fixed compilation on big endian systems.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed the handling of RealMedia files with
'multirate' tracks (again).
2004-04-09 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: On some rare occasions chapters were not
written correctly when splitting was active.
2004-04-06 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: On non-Windows systems some combinations of
wxWindows and GTK caused continuous 100% CPU usage after a special
call to wxExecute.
Have a nice evening.
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-users