[Matroska-users] libebml 0.7.0 & libmatroska 0.7.0 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Apr 23 19:40:57 CEST 2004

Heya,

we've got a new release of libebml and libmatroska. Both are at
0.7.0. Normally I don't announce these releases, but in this case we've
finally changed the license from dual-licensed GPL / QPL to pure LGPL.

The libs should be available at http://www.matroska.org/ Unfortunately
our download server http://dl.matroska.org/ seems to be down at the
moment. So for the time being you can also use the sources on my server
at http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/sources/

Have a nice evening.

Mosu