[Matroska-users] Subtitle problem with TCMP

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Sep 20 22:24:40 CEST 2003

Chris McMillian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently made some matroska videos with an included subtitle
> stream using the SRT format from Subrip.  I cannot get The Core Media
> Player to show the subtitles from these movies.  Can someone write
> back explaining how to get TCMP to play Matroska video with embedded
> subtitle streams?  I appreciate your help.  Keep up the good work!
>
> Chris McMillian

1. You have to have vsfilter.dll installed, from
http://sf.net/projects/guliverkli , or you get the matroska playback
pack 0.5.0 from http://matroska.free.fr/downloads , then it comes with
the installer

2. When movie plays, right click with mouse in the movie window, goto
'options' , 'enable subtitles' , the goto 'audio streams' and select the
subtitles you want