[Matroska-users] Anamorphic Encoding

Jory jcsston at toughguy.net
Thu Sep 4 01:03:11 CEST 2003

The 'No EBML header found' message is an error that the shell extension will
report when trying to write the display size. I've never had it used or
reported so I'm not sure what could be the problem.

Could you try running
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~noe/Video-Zeug/mkvverify.zip
on your file?

Thanks,