[Matroska-users] Anamorphic encodes with MKV

John O'Callaghan john at eirways.com
Thu Sep 18 23:37:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've recently changed over from OGM to MKV, and today I'm trying to do
my first anamorphic MKV encode. I'm trying to follow your guidelines
from this thread as closely as possible:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54677
<http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54677>

Is there an updated version of this guide?

If not, I'm just wondering which parts of the guide need to be updated.
I imagine the audio encoding parts would change now that Nero's AAC
encoder is available.

The output from Nero's AAC Encoder is MP4, how can I convert this to
AAC? Is it okay to feed the AC3 straight into Nero, or do I need to
process it with Azid and -6chwav first?

Thanks for your time,

John.