[Matroska-users] CHIP article about TCMP and matroska

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Sep 7 11:46:37 CEST 2003

Hi,

just informing you guys that the CHIP article is up now, in latest issue
10 / 2003. I was scanning it and uploaded to

http://www.wiesneronline.net/downloads/matroska/Chip102003

Its in German, but pls. dont expect me to have the time to translate it.

For matroska the relevant page is nr. 7, but it was mentioned in many
other pages of the player comparison also, the players even got minus
points if OGM and MKV were not supported :) !

Enjoy !

Christian

P.S. I was buying 2 issues of the magazine ( one for robux4 ), but both
had no CD coming with it :(