[Matroska-users] Ripping an audio CD to MKA

Pamel paul at msn.com
Thu Oct 23 16:05:58 CEST 2003

I was going to be ripping an audio CD today into Matroska, and I was wondering
if anyone had any ideas on how exactly I should do this.  The source is not very
good, so I may use a lower-bitate codec like Vorbis.  I know that Steve was
saying that the whole CD should be ripped as a single track, and then divide it
by chapters, but I'm not sure how to do that either.  I'm afraid that I haven't
ripped a CD in years, and getting it in MKA is going to be a little different
anyway.

Pamel