[Matroska-users] What do I need??

Jose Ortega wellcometohell at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:58:51 CEST 2003

Hi

I've just downloaded a film in mkv format. It's something new for me. I've
download a few programs to try to reproduce de film, but no success.

I understand that mkv files are kind of a container where the information is
kept. Well, where do I find the right dock to download the information.

I've got the Matroska Mew Mew Instaler 20030802, the matroska splitter and
the Core Media Player. I think that i need some more programes, but i don't
want to fill my computers with unuseless programes.
I've tried to read all the indications, but i find it much more complicated
than the normal video files to be played with normal software.

Please, can you guide me and try to orientate me in this new proyect?

Thank you very much

Jose Ortega