[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.7.2 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Oct 14 16:31:55 CEST 2003
I've just released version 0.7.2 of mkvtoolnix. It is mainly a bug fix
release but has some internal changes that may or may not work for you
;) Anyway, due to the bugs that I've fixed I strongly recommend that you
upgrade to 0.7.2.
The ChangeLog since 0.7.1:
2003-10-14 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.7.2.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: If 'no linking' and splitting was active
mkvmerge would abort on the start of the second output file due to
timecodes that were calculated incorrectly.
* mkvmerge: Implemented some speedups for a couple of container
formats and track types (mainly AVI reader, MP3/AC3/AAC
packetizers). Especially noticeable when splitting is active as
2003-10-12 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvextract: bug fix: Support for extracting SBR AAC (previous
'fix' did not actually fix this).
* mkvextract: bug fix: All extracted subtitles where written to
the first output file given, not to the one they were supposed to
be written to.
2003-10-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The 'abort' button was doing nothing under
2003-10-06 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: Audio, video and subtitle track selection was
translated into the wrong command line options.
* mkvmerge: Replaced the avilib based AVI reading functions with
AVI classes from Cyrius.
Have fun :)
==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
More information about the Matroska-users