[Matroska-users] Re: Matroska_Playback_Pack_0.6.exe ?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Oct 13 23:02:43 CEST 2003

Hi Henjo,

thanks for the kind words, we are currently overworking the downloads
section completely because we had to face that we cant keep it
up-to-date with the fast ongoing development, so the new page will
simply forward people to all the homepages of the different apps, and
include the links to the latest packs also :) ..... test link is here :
http://cvs.corecodec.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/matroska/doc/website/downloads/new/index.html

Christian