[Matroska-users] --sync with Matroska input files

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Nov 13 11:17:52 CET 2003

Hi,

> I think it's definitely related to using an mkv file as input, because it
> works perfectly using a divx avi+vorbis ogg as input.

Uargh.... I think there may be a BIG bug, but I can't check this until
I'm home tonight (tonight being CET).

> When I mkvmerge the AVI/Ogg I get a
> frame count, but mkvmerging an .mkv gives me a time count (in
> seconds.)

Yeah - mkvmerge uses whatever information is available in order to
display the progress. For AVIs you have the total number of frames, for
Matroska files 'only' the total length is stored in the header, so you
get this. But that's cosmetics.

I'll play around tonight and let you know what I find out.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)