[Matroska-users] How to use --sync option

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Tue Nov 4 10:38:32 CET 2003

> Not upgrade, but you have to re-compile mplayer or at least one file,

Hooray!  It worked :-D  The files also appear to work properly with the --sync
option.  So when you use --sync, does it just store the delay somewhere, or
does it actually add silence data to the audio stream, in whatever format it
happens to be?

Thanks for all your help getting this issue fixed.  I have to say I'm very
impressed with the capabilities of the Matroska format - a good job well
done ;-)

Cheers,
Adam.