[Matroska-users] How to use --sync option

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Nov 3 09:42:17 CET 2003

Hi,

> Could you please let me know how it works?  As I understand it, using "--sync
> -1:250" should delay the audio by 250ms,

Exactly. Are you using Vorbis audio? If yes then this is a known bug in
v0.7.2 of mkvmerge and has already been fixed. You can download the
latest pre version at
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/pre/

If not then please let me know which audio type you're using.

> The video is ffmpeg mpeg4 and the audio is Vorbis.

Ah ok, yes that is the aforementioned bug.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)