[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0-.7.7 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Nov 16 22:01:08 CET 2003
another release of mkvtoolnix is here. This version (0.7.7) features a
couple of bug fixes and two new features - support for reading CUE
sheets as chapters and full support for FLAC audio. Note that Gabest's
and Toff's filters (MatroskaSplitter, CoreFLAC) will have to be
adjusted, but I hope that'll be done soon.
Here's the ChangeLog:
2003-11-16 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.7.7.
* mkvextract: Added extraction of FLAC to raw FLAC or OggFLAC
* mkvmerge: Added full support for FLAC (both raw FLAC and OggFLAC
are supported, even though raw FLAC is very slow).
2003-11-15 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: Added an input field for the 'CUE sheet to chapter name'
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Reworked the audio sychronization which did
not work correctly for Matroska source files.
2003-11-13 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Increased the size of the space reserved for
the first meta seek element (see mkvmerge.1 for an
explanation). In some situations (with tags, chapters,
attachements and very big file) it might not have been enough in
order to contain all elements.
2003-11-12 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: Added an input field for the 'timecodes' file to the track
* mkvmerge: bug fix: When reading MP3 audio tracks from a Matroska
file with the A_MS/ACM CodecID (MS compatibility mode) the layer
was not identified correctly.
* mkvmerge: Improved the file type detection for AC3 and AAC files
* mkvmerge: Implemented a lot of fixes for big endian systems and
processors that don't allow non-aligned memory access for word or
bigger sized objects.
* mmg: Made mmg accept return codes of 1 when 'mkvmerge -i' is run
when an input file is added. This way mmg won't reject mkvmerge's
output if mkvmerge only printed some warnings which will result in
a return code of 1 instead of 0.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: If running in identification mode (-i, used
by mmg a lot) then don't output any warnings or mmg will not
accept this file.
2003-11-10 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: new feature: CUE sheets can be used for chapters.
2003-11-09 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Added support for --sync for VobSub tracks.
* mkvtoolnix: Re-worked the configure script. Removed all the lib
specific --with-...-include and --with-...-lib options. The
--with-extra-includes and --with-extra-libs options can be used
2003-11-08 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: When a file is being added then some information from it
(languages, track names, file title) are kept, and the appropriate
input boxes are pre-set with these values. Works only for formats
that support such information (Matroska, VobSub).
* mkvmerge: Sped up the reading of VobSub .idx files.
==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
More information about the Matroska-users