[Matroska-users] Re: Matroska problems

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Nov 12 20:44:31 CET 2003

Hi Matt,

you have 2 possibilities :

1. Use a player with an internal audio stream switcher, like

- TCMP http://corecoded.com
- BSplayer
- Zoomplayer
- MPC Mediaplayer Classic http://sf.net/projects/guliverkli

2. Try the new alpha of Morgan Stream Switcher for use with Windows
Mediaplayer : http://www.wiesneronline.net/downloads/matroska/morgan.rar
. In the mkvmerge GUI, you can set a 'default track' flag for one audio
track, and this track will be played by default.

Christian