[Matroska-users] Re: [matroska-general] split 1 *.mkv in 2 650MB CD size

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Jul 22 13:07:35 CEST 2003

TF wrote:

>BUT: when I try to split this final *MKV into 2 files with A/V direct stream
>copy enabled it takes ~49.000hrs with ~ 0.7fps on my system. The frame-
>rate starts round 266fps then it drops down to 140fps, then to 90fps then
>to 40fps and so on.
>Thomas

Thomas, what version of  VirtualdubMod are you using ( build nr. in the
top line ) ? This sounds like a known bug in the original 1.5.1.1a
release, where we had a huge memory leak. Goto to the VirtualdubMod
download site on http://sf.net/projects/virtualdubmod and goto the very
bottom of the page, where you will find the latest 'bugfix release'.
Replace the virtualdubmod.exe in your 1.5.1.1a installation folder with
the newer version in this zip file, and all your problems should be gone.

NB : we have new mailing lists, this request should normally have been
going to matroska-users at lists.matroska.org ... we will update the
webpage asap, we have to get CVS working first.

Regards