[Matroska-users] subtitle issues.

Juise juise at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 11:32:38 CET 2003

I only have one matroska file, It's an anime. When I first got it, I
installed the matroska playback pack 06 for windows, and everything was
great. Now if by magic the subtitles are no longer displayed. The file is
XviD video, Ogg audio, and some form of subtitle all wrapped up in the
matroska container. I've reinstalled the current matroska pack for windows,
updated to the latest media player classic, and reinstalled Directvobsub
2.23, but still no subtitle love.

ffdshow Pretty much handles all my video, windows xp, don't really know what
else to add. I installed the same matroska pack on my lil' sisters computer,
and it works like a charm, so if something on my box is causing a problem
I'm at a loss to what it is, and how to find it.

"fat, lonely, chick and IM, about as bad a
combo as drinking and driving"
-=Juise=-