[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 0.7.9 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Dec 11 19:59:20 CET 2003
Hello mailing lists readers and package maintainers,
here's another fresh version of mkvtoolnix, 0.7.9 this time. A couple of
bus less, a couple of new features, that about sums it up.
and the ChangeLog since 0.7.8:
2003-12-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v0.7.9.
2003-12-05 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: Set the thread priority to BELOW_NORMAL on Windows
(mkvmerge was already nice(2)'d on Unix systems).
* mmg: bug fix: Removed the Ctrl-v and Ctrl-c accelerators that I
used for mmg functions which overrode the usual 'paste' and 'copy'
* mmg: Command line arguments are put into an option file which is
then handed over to mkvmerge. This allows really long command
lines, even on Windows.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Negative track IDs in Ogg files were reported
incorrectly for mkvmerge -i (which affected the GUI).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Internal changes had messed up the --language
and --track-name functionality.
2003-12-04 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: Added "up" and "down" buttons for the tracks,
* mmg: new feature: Added a menu option, 'set output file', that
can be used as an alternative to the "browse" button at the bottom
(for those poor users with nothing more than 800x600 ;)).
* mkvmerge: new feature: The user can alter the order in which the
tracks for an input file are put into the output file with the new
* mmg: bug fix: The "AAC is SBR" check box was grayed out for AAC
inside MP4 files.
2003-12-03 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The "load settings" function did not load all
settings, and some strings were not allocated at all resulting in
a crash when a track was removed after loading these settings.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The AAC packetizer was not working if packets
were being read from a raw AAC file (it worked fine from MP4 and
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Avoid deadlocks when parsing broken SPU
packets from VobSubs.
* mmg: new feature: Added buttons for moving input files up and
down in the input file box.
Have fun and thanks for your work, packagers.
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-users