[Matroska-users] Re: MKV joining

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Dec 5 10:31:10 CET 2003

Neil,

to join MKV files into one single file with only one video and audio
stream, means to concatenate it, use either VirtualdubMod and the
'append video segment' function, or better even, alexnoe's avimux-gui or
Pamel's stream editor. Both are linked from our downloads page.

And please, do me a favour. We have a mailing list exactly for these
kind of questions, called matroska-users at lists.matroska.org . Please
send your email to this list in future, instead of privately to me. It
will anyhow be me to answer them most likely, but there are a couple of
people subscribed to this list already, and that way my answers can
reach a broader audience. When replying, i always make sure to copy the
person directly also, that way you dont have to subscribe to the list to
receivethe answers.

Thanks

Christian