[Matroska-general] Program Infuse (video player on ios) requires premium for accessing mkv files

Oskars Pučka oskarspucka2 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:12:34 CEST 2022

Hello, today I uploaded to my Ipad some movies in mkv format and found this
lovely app (it is great imho). At first I tested mp4 and avi files and they
worked fine for me, but when I tried mkv, it required infusion pro, I
thought it was a mistake, but after contacting with developer, it answered,
that it is fee for license (photo)
Is it reasonable to ask fee for free license and open source project?