[Matroska-general] Help with tagging

Omar A isaac8383 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:22:22 CEST 2015

I am having much trouble trying to simply add comments to my .mkv files.
All I would like to do is timestamp my favorite scenes from TV shows, and I
have been researching it for days. If I try in VLC (Tools --> Media
Information) and add a comment, even if I hit save, it seems to be fine.
That is, until I exit VLC and re-open the file, in which the information is
disappeared. If I try editing the metadata in Windows, it does not save. If
I even do something as simple as adding a 5-star rating, then hit save, it
defaults back to nothing. Thanks for your help.