[Matroska-general] Converter to mp4 format

Rob Pinto rrp1664 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:20:50 CEST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam.

I hope this message finds you well.

I am taking a course in Web Designing and have few times come across
problems when converting files/videos to mp4 format.

When contacting my course tutor, he has suggested me to visit your web site.

However, after doing it, I am not sure on how to proceed.

I am using Windows Vista and Google Chrome as explorer.

Would you kindly advise me which features from your web site I must
download, please.

I am a beginner in internet and find all a bit complicated at the moment.

I hope you can assist me on this issue.

Thank you for your attention and I shall await anxiously for your reply.

Kind regards,

Rob Pinto