[Matroska-general] I have your program in my computer

Joseph Ashwood ashwood at msn.com
Wed Sep 19 11:43:51 CEST 2012

I assume you are talking about the Haali Media Splitter. A quick google search doesn’t show it being shipped as one of the preinstalled programs on Asus machines, so most likely it was installed somehow. The Haali Media Splitter is included in a number of different programs and packages available in many different places, so it is quite possible that it came along with something else you installed, or even perhaps something else that came with the Asus computer.
                Joe