[Matroska-general] I have your program in my computer

Alma Aurora almaaurora95 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:15:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

My name is alma and i have a question, I bought a computer "asus" very
useful ,full of good programs....but all of the sudden I have this
"splitter" your program....i didnt download the program, yet is in my
computer, i dont have use for it, i would like to know if it came with
computer (pre-installed) or if somebody downloaded the program.......

Thank you for your patient and prompt anwer,

Alma

--
Take care of the inches so you dont worry about the miles