[Matroska-general] Q FROM AVID EDITOR

JungleBoy jungle.boy at btconnect.com
Mon Nov 5 13:47:34 CET 2012

You could try stripping the video and audio streams from the MKV and re-mux them into a MP4.
You might then be able to import the MP4 into Avid.
  "ori doron" <oridoron7 at gmail.com> wrote in message news:CACX55_aspUBXVRKYvP4T5Pni+B8E6TpnR6qBNLZ9qm8DsLaXtQ at mail.gmail.com...
  As an Avid Media Composer editor, I can't there lack of suppurt of the Matroska container (maybe its relation to illegal movies files).
  How can I bring the Matroska file into avid without transcode it? This option is not working properly as well.

  Are there any methods of bringing Mkv high resolution files to avid? Any codec development for our platform?

  Thanks a lot
  Ori