[Matroska-general] Simple Question about ratios

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sat Nov 19 15:06:34 CET 2011

The more bitrate you have, the better quality you will get. But the
bigger the final file will be.

If you want to mix tracks from different files, you can use mkvmerge
(and it's GUI) to add your two source files and (un)select the tracks
you want in your final file.

--
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman