[Matroska-general] TrackOperation

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Sun Sep 5 10:38:14 CEST 2010

I modified the system for the 3D tracks so that each track can be defined
with more details. Here is how it works:

3D video track #4 is the sum of planes from
 left   = track #1
 right  = track #2
 backgroundd = track #3

Track #4
TrackOperation
 Track3DCombine
   TrackPlane
     TrackPlaneUID = #1
     TrackPlaneType = 0 (left eye)
   TrackPlane
     TrackPlaneUID = #2
     TrackPlaneType = 1 (right eye)
   TrackPlane
     TrackPlaneUID = #3
     TrackPlaneType = 3 (background eye)

I will also add some more information on how it's all supposed to work in
the Specification Notes page.
http://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/notes.html