[Matroska-general] splitter not unloading

Douglas Jordan douglasjordan at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 23:30:30 CEST 2010

I have loaded 1.10.175.0 but see the same problem I have seen for a while.
When loading multiple MOV files in the same process and releasing the graphs
the splitter does not release and multiple icons remain in the system tray
of the taskbar.  This occurs in XP or 7. The splitter is loaded by
intelligent connect with CoreAVC or the decoder in Win7 and is not
specifically loaded by my code.  Is this a know issue or will it be
addressed? The CoreAVC is a good product but this problem makes it unusable.

Regards,

DJ