[Matroska-general] Sponsor MKV format SIGMATEK

Rodriguez philippe prodriguez at sigmatekcomputer.com
Thu Mar 18 12:43:36 CET 2010

Good morning,

Sigmatek is an electronic brand created in 2002 in France. We import a lot
of IT product like DVD home player, DVB-T tuner, HDD, Digital Photo frame,
digital camera and camcorder.

This year we want to create a new range of product with MKV compatibility.

So in that way we would like to be one of your best partner in the future.

Please, can you send me all the information concerning an opening
partnership between our two society.

We would like to push very aggressively the name MKV and all the logo that
you have in our packaging for the final customer.

Please send me ASAP all the information to start a really good partnership
together.

Best regards

Philippe Rodriguez

Marketing Manager SiGMATek France

Tel : + 33 (0) 1 56 71 27 37

Fax: + 33 (0) 1 56 71 27 36

 <mailto:prodriguez at sigmatekcomputer.com>
mailto:prodriguez at sigmatekcomputer.com

www.sigmatek.fr

Sigmatek logo-s

  _____

 Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the use of the named recipient. Internet communications are not secured and
therefore ieNoVo Group & SiGMATek International does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor take any
copies. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.

P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility