[Matroska-general] DVB-T Mpeg-4 (Problems Playing TS Files)

Ryan Hass ryan at dakim.com
Thu Jan 7 20:47:43 CET 2010

Unfortunately MediaFire is down for a another hour or so, but analyzing
the last file with ffmpeg shows the file does not contain any audio streams.

Input #0, mpegts, from 'One%20News%20AAC_.edit.ts':
  Duration: 00:00:17.48, start: 76074.062956, bitrate: 8668 kb/s
  Program 1200
    Stream #0.0[0x10e]: Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 [PAR 1:1 DAR
16:9], 50 tbr, 90k tbn, 100 tbc
    Stream #0.1[0x42e](eng): Subtitle: dvbsub

You make want to check the containers of the other files to make sure
the audio stream is present. On a linux box with a recent version of
ffmpeg, you can do 'ffmpeg -i FILENAME' and it will show you the stream
details in the format displayed above.

I hope this helps.

-Ryan H.