[Matroska-general] Problem in downloading source code from SVN repository

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Thu Feb 18 09:19:51 CET 2010

Sorry for all the delays. I as counting on CoreCodec to bring up their
CoreForge server in a short time, but it took more than 2 months and it's
still down.

I moved back the SVN repository to SourceForge (all history lost, there
might be a way to recover it later):
https://matroska.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/matroska/trunk

It may be a little outdated too. Moritz, could you check if it matches what
you have ?

http://dl.matroska.org/ is also back.