[Matroska-general] License issue

Ryan Hass ryan at dakim.com
Tue Sep 15 18:53:31 CEST 2009

On a related note. I am having a difficult time trying to figure out an
efficient way of capturing the Windows registry changes into a .reg file
without recreating each new or changed item by hand in my installer
project. You wouldn't happen to have a .reg file with the appropriate
registry keys for Haali in it that you wouldn't mind sharing?

-Ryan H.