[Matroska-general] License issue

Ryan Hass ryan at dakim.com
Sat Sep 12 01:02:56 CEST 2009

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears the the media splitter is
licensed under the BSD license. My understanding of this license is that
as long as we retain the copyright notice "Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Mike
Matsnev.  All Rights Reserved." when installing the media splitter, then
it is okay to redistribute. Is this correct?