[Matroska-general] MKV Repair task

AXY axylight at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:03:42 CET 2009

Hello!

I so understand, what MKV is new age multimedia container.

The most widespread way of data transfer is Internet and first requirement for container - possibility of repairing.

At least elementary separation of good chunks and bad chunks and syncronize good chunks after separation.

Where is it?

For example,
I'm hardly download file with 1,5 Gb size and can't see.
mkvextract extract only 1,5 Megabytes of first stream.
Haali Media Splitter don't solve bad chunk problem.

You can see
http://www.google.com.ua/search?hl=uk&client=opera&rls=en&hs=eSW&q=Repair+MKV&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%88%D1%83%D0%BA&meta=

Many people search MKV Repair solvation in forums.

So, please, can You make simple fix utility?

--
Best regards,
 AXY                          mailto:axylight at gmail.com