[Matroska-general] free patent resource

james at ryley.com james at ryley.com
Fri Feb 27 04:39:18 CET 2009

Hi,

I saw that you had some trademark info at http://lists.matroska.org/pipermail/matroska-general/2003-February/001550.html.  I don't know if you also have any interest in patents, but if so I wanted to suggest that you check out http://www.freepatentsonline.com and http://www.sumobrain.com

They are by far the best free patent searches on the web, and trademark data will shortly be added to them as well.

If you have a spot, a link would be great.

Sincerely,
James