[Matroska-general] problems with vsfilter , coreavc and haali

Jimmy goggelibob at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 12:58:31 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a problem when using latest Haali splitter and using CoreAvc as video
render I don't get vsfilter(driectvobsub) to pick up .srt files , but if i
use the old matroskasplitter it works but then my video stutter so that is
not an option. Please se the attatched pictures from graphedit. Im able to
build a working graph  that gives me .srt subtitles but I have yet to figure
out how to make the settings work for all files.

maybe the problem isn't Haali at all , but it do work with the old splitter.
In the graph you can see that the old splitter outputs "Undetermined( Video
1)" but Haali outputs "Video" to coreavc.

Br
Jimmy