[Matroska-general] Synchronization

Mark Hughes mshughes at live.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 23:30:20 CEST 2008

Hi - I have a couple of Matroska movies and, as far as I can tell, the
newest drivers (I'm using Vista Ultimate x64 Media Centre). The picture is
fantastic (they're the hi-def versions) but the sound won't sync. If I stop,
lot of TV shows in .mkv format and they play flawlessly. Oh, and on another
.mkv movie I have the director's commentary droning on and I can't deep-six
that either. I know these are probably very obvious questions with
straightforward answers, but I'd be grateful if you could point me to the
tools I need and say a walk-through.

Thanks a lot

Mark J