[Matroska-general] Re: matroska rocks! Keep it up!

Christian Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jun 21 20:38:39 CEST 2008

As a matter of fact, there IS hardware support for matroska since quite some
time. Check google for companies like COWON or go http://www.dvico.com/ . I
had personally edited the wikipedia matroska entry in this respect, listing
a number of hardware units whoch do exactly that. However, shortly after
that SOMEBODY had removed these entries.

Honi soit, qui mal y pense ?

I probably have to find the time to do this once more, and observe closely
who will delete the information, and with what reasoning behind. It is
possible that either the enemies of matroska, or companies competing those
who do have MKV support already, are behind this,

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin