[Matroska-general] I have a problem regarding the use of VirtualDubMod and .mkv files

Pedro Anchieta phanchieta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:23:51 CEST 2008

Hi matroska team,
I'd first like to congratulate you guys for the really nice job you've
done with matroska and the site. But I have this problem with
VirtualDubMod and .mkv files that I can't seem to be solving. When I
load a .mkv file into VirtualDubMod, it says that there is a VFW codec
error. I've tried to install several codec packs and used different
configurations but I can't seem to fix this problem. I also tried to
download a VFW codec but I couldn't find any. If you have any
suggestions on how to fix this I am more than happy to read  it.
Thanks