[Matroska-general] Matroska

Marco A. Viejo Manga marcoaviejo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:46:01 CEST 2008

Hello.

My name is Marco and I'm from Spain.

First of all, forgive my poor english.

I would like to make a full copy of my DVDs, including all menus, subtitles, languages, etc. but in H.264.

It seems that it could be done with matroska container, but I've been searching in internet last 3 or 4 days and I can't find a easy-to-use program that can do that. Could you tell me whether you know a program that can do that?

And, another question, do you know whether exists a standalone player that can play .mkv?

I hope you can answer me.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Kind Regards. Marco.