[Matroska-general] hd

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Jan 8 07:34:59 CET 2008

The only idea is to buy this unit :

http://www.tvix.co.kr/Eng/

http://www.tvix.co.kr/eng/products/PVRM41104130SH.aspx

Its currently to my knowledge the only DVD player which can play HD MKV files. Alternatively you could do what i did, and setup a HTP (Home-Theater PC) with a video card with HDMI or DVI output. Converting the file into a DVD will loose you quality, because DVD is not HD capable. Maybe you can connect your normal PC to your HD-TV ?

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin