[Matroska-general] Too many Instances of the codec in the system tray area

Naureen Akhoond nakhoond at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 10:16:00 CET 2008

Hello,

I am using Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2 for the mkv video
files. After having it installes the windows media
player understand the mkv format and play the video
files.

I am have developed an application that plays multiple
mkv files at the same time. The problem is whenever
the video gets loaded, an icon of ffdshow and Hali
media splitter appears in the system icon tray. Two
icons for a single video displays. As I load more than
one video it gets increased. Like for 3 videos loaded
6 icons appears.

I do not want this to happen, I dont want the icons
gets increased with every video load, as it clutters
the system tray and looks awkward.

Kindly tell me how to achieve it.

Regards,
Reenaz.