[Matroska-general] foo_input_matroska

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Jan 6 11:44:06 CET 2008

Hi Dirk,

i am currently unable to do this myself because i am about to change to
another company and had to delete the matroska.org SVN repository from
my laptop completely. Can somebody else from the team do the small
change please ? Here the direct link to the download page :
http://www.matroska.org/downloads/windows.html

Anyhow, its great to hear that there are people using matroska as audio
container still. Do you happen to know what audio codecs they are using
for this ?

Best Regards

Christian
matroska project admin