[Matroska-general] check question

Mr Eagle Jr sascenter at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 1 19:01:39 CET 2008

Hey guys,

This will be my last mail about questions. I swear. The short version of my story is that I started to collect hard disks since you told me I cannot burn hd movies to dvds. It was allright until I kicked my external winchester. Now it's full with bad sectors and dying, so few of my matroska files fail playing during watching them. What I'm trying to do is saving what I can. My question: Is there a way to see if an mkv movie is 100% percent working and has no errors in it? A check or something. I tried that inspector app available from your download section but it didn't tell me what I wanted to know.

Thank you, MKV for president,

Adam