[Matroska-general] Large File size

Sarreq Teryx sarreq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:52:14 CEST 2008

Because you are decoding the MPEG-4 stream to RAW, uncompressed video, then
not re-encoding it to anything else before re-wrapping it into the new MKV.
the compressor you use is up to you, but you would place in between the
Mpeg4 Decoder and the Matroska Muxer

news:976664.81214.qm at web32501.mail.mud.yahoo.com...