[Matroska-general] codec issues

Sarreq Teryx sarreq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:48:53 CEST 2008

same as my last post...

try getting:
FFDShow ---> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941
and
Media Player Classic - Home Cinema ---> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170561
I've been happy with both for years now, and have rarely once ever run into a file they could not play
  "Kenneth Becker" <ken.the.friend at gmail.com> wrote in message news:c29fa460804272309ra9e2fc8v287f0b075973fb55 at mail.gmail.com...
  Hey there,

  I seem to be having a great amount of difficulty playing valued mkv video files.  Even when I download the latest Gom player, VLC player, and CCCP package, I have difficulty.  The symptoms range from overlapping subtitle text (where two lines spoken at the same time overlap) to the file not playing at all.  This is not related to the file because several different files produce similar errors.

  So please, tell me which codecs work best for mkv files so I can get these to work.

  Thanks so much