[Matroska-general] I have a problem regarding the use ofVirtualDubMod and .mkv files

Sarreq Teryx sarreq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:43:03 CEST 2008

Virtualdubmod hasn't been updated in 3 years and is incompatable with v1.0
MKVs (grumblegrumble)

other than that, try using the FFDShow tryouts and setting FFVfW (included)
to decode everything it's capable of.
link here ---> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941

news:22dc25040807240623o7004617qd1ea6dddf75d85c1 at mail.gmail.com...