[Matroska-general] problem with classic media player

susan watts stargate1121 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 19:39:43 CEST 2008

I downloaded a mkv file and am trying to get it to play. the video works great but I have no sound at all.
     I sure hope you can help me fix this movie. I would like to hear it and see it.
    the movie is french and has english subtitles but all I'm getting is the subs. I'm sure the voice is in french. The movie is The Secret.
     Thanks.
       Susan Watts

http://mail.yahoo.com